MacGregor® Batting Tee (EA)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Constructed of durable rubber components and features a solid metal base for added weight. Adjustable hitting height from 22 to 47. Ideal for training players of all ages and abilities.
Customer Review: Durable/Great value for $$
Over the years, we have purchased several batting tees. All of they have only lasted a short time, a season at most. This one is exactly what I was looking for. It is exactly like the ones used in the league. It is very durable and I fully expect to hand it down to my grandkids in time. Wish that I had purchased this years ago with my first kid. I love it (and so does my 5 year old son!!)
Customer Review: Strong/durable!!
Bought this for my grandchildren who have not yet used it. I was looking for something basic but of really good quality and this batting tee seems to be just that. The service was also top quality.



0 Responses to “MacGregor® Batting Tee (EA)”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm cf-high-school-baseball76842
  • From
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3